firesighn asked: I did not know you like ffvii so much! (me too, but i am still crushing on sephiroth) i would love to see some ffvii art in your style! (Only if you want to, of course!)
Sephiroth looked awesome in Advent Children, but in the original game I preferred Cloud. :)
Well I probably won’t have time to draw FF7 things, BUT back then I actually did draw FF7 fanart - a lot. But I mean, that was like… 15 years ago? So it was all traditional, and I did a more comic like style back then.
dagger-of-loki asked: I really don't know how much spare time you have but is it an idea to make an art with young and old Magneto? (If you know who he is ofcourse) I also want to say that I'm in love with your art!
Thanks you for your kind words! Unfortunately I have pretty much no free time, since I’m working full time AND do freelance work. But when I come across an idea I’m very fond of, I just make the time.
I do know Magneto, not very well though. I really liked his young appearance in the latest X-men movie. Probably I won’t have the time and motivation to paint him though, I have a very long queue at the moment - sorry! :(
Ok, I usually don’t do these, but I need a break from work, so here goes…
Always post the rules. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
. (The “Questions for You” section becomes “Questions for Me” and you fill in a new “Questions for You” section for your tagged people) Tag
11 people and link them to the post. Actually tell them you tagged them.
TAGGED BY: artchoface
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1. Favorite video game, and why?
Ever? Final Fantasy 7. Back then I just thought the game was awesome, but today I have this very strong suspicion that I just had a major crush on Cloud Strife.
2. If you could spend a whole day of awesomeness with anyone, who would it be, and why?
That’s a hard one, I’m not a very social person. But I think it could be awesome to spend a day with some great and experienced concept artist that can show me a lot of tricks.
3. What position do you normally sleep in?
On my belly
4. Name one movie that made you cry.
Only one? That is hard, pretty much every movie makes me cry. ;) Let’s say My Neighbor Totoro.
5. Things about someone that you find attractive?
Uhhh, I think it would take far too much time to describe every tiny detal of MCU Loki’s appearence here.
6. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
Yes, both my shoulder joints, and it was a bike accident.
7. What is your favorite soda? *or POP if you’re a bumpkin from the NORTH <3*
8. What is a strange talent that you have?
I wouldn’t call it a talent, but many other people do: I can stay 100 % calm in pretty much any situation. If the difficulty of the situation has to do with feelings and emotions I turn ice cold. Why I don’t call it a talent: This can feel pretty cruel for other people involved.
9. What do you think ‘figure out who you are’ means?
For me it is the importance of becoming an individual on your own, without a very close person (parent, partner, friend) interferring/shaping you. Only the person you become on your very own is a person you can feel respect for. Without this respect for yourself you will always be insecure and doubt yourself, making it easy for others to hurt you.
10. When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
Back when I discovered “damn you auto correct” for the first time.
11. 5 random facts about yourself:
I like coke-mint ice cream. I speak 5 languages and use all of them every day. I married at 18 and got divorced again 7 years later. I hate wellness and shopping. I love long runs in the evening.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU (ppl I tag):
1. What did you eat for breakfast today?
2. How do you like your coffee? - if you like coffee at all.
3. What would a Boggart look like for you?
4. Do you worry about money?
5. If you could change one thing in your past, what would it be? And then: Would you really change it today?
6. What was the best dream you ever had about?
7. How important is tasty food in your life?
8. What do you look at when you’re lying in bed but can’t sleep?
9. Your biggest disappointment in life
10. Do you know how your parents met and (hopefully) fell in love?
11. If you could visit a country of this world for free, which one would it be and what would you do there?